TAMETRIA CONNER DANTZLER
Best-Fit Audiences: Educators, Families, Healthcare & Mental Health Professionals, Special Needs Parents, Faith Communities, Corporations, Business and Community Groups, Schools & Women’s Groups
Educating, Equipping and Inspiring
you into action!
Book your sessions!
Popular topics include:
- The Importance of teacher/parent communication strategies
- Empowering parents through knowledge and social connections
- The parent-child relationship: most important “classroom” for learning
- How to engage, interact and navigate children on the autism spectrum
- Bridging the gap from home to the classroom: establishing partnerships with parents of children on the autism spectrum
- The Meltdown: The ABC’s of accessing and redirecting behavior for children on the autism spectrum